Skater Park Skater Park

Splendid for a first timer

Dang, who made the music and FXs for this? The audio in this movie was simply awesomely integrated, although the animation was a bit too much motion tweens. The characters were a bit like statues on a skateboard, and that kindda ruined it. Thins to improve: Release the characters from the paralyzing spell that has been cast upon them - also, make them a bit more interesting to look at, then make a longer movie, and you're all set :D

Helikopteret responds:

Okey :D Thanks for the review :D

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Awesome!! (No pun intended)

I must say, this was really hilarious! I haven't laughed so much in front of my computer since MGA2! Though, I got to be honest, you didn't really catch the soul of the Awesome series. But no worries, because the animation worked perfectly and the humor was just great! Something to improve on is probably the sound quality (I know its hard with that accent, but still...) and then length, 'cause I wanna see more!

Jerk it Out Stick short Jerk it Out Stick short

Promising... but:

You actually seem to have potential, well, here is some thoughts:

Increase thickness of your lines! A good looking stick don't use size 1!
Make sure the limbs are connecting properly so the legs don't go though his other parts... it will only look bad on you

But try to keep on animating sticks (they rock when they're at their best!) though make something else than a dancing stick. Maybe if you added more characters and some sweet backgorunds camera movement etc. then it could pass.

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

This is just...

this is just something that proves (once again) that stick movies can be supreme!! This got 9.8 in reviews!!! Hopefully, this will raise the score even more :D Go Sticks!!

Wolf Fang Fist Wolf Fang Fist

Good animation, but..

I really liked the way you animate sticks :D Though their heads should have the same color! Also, at that slowmotion kick, it looked like his leg extended!! But please keep up with some stick fights, with that animation, i will look at your future movies!!

Blam Trailer Blam Trailer

Cool

That was dang cool!! Even though the voice acting scratted a bit (though it sounded really cool :D) I didn't knew the clocks were so big a problem, well. Can't wait for the movie!

Daily D1sk 106 Daily D1sk 106

Misleading Crap

Your information sounded like a game you wanted to play, but in fact, it was just a piece of shit that you already have submitted a couple of times! I don't get how this didn't get blammed since it was just bad! Sheesh, don't submit this stuff! Stupid disks..... on weird stuff... not fun!

Daily D1sk 105 Daily D1sk 105

So this was basically... crap?

All i saw was figures with disks on them.... moving up and down..... Ok, i'll give you some credit for the bit more 3d like robot, though it was lagging unbelivably much!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Perfect!

There just wasn't anything wrong with this! I aslo think it had the hidden message "Don't let racism stand between relationships".

Dads At Work Pt. 2 Dads At Work Pt. 2

Too bad you don't trust youselve!

I don't get you! You use a known title to get people to watch it, but you add Fr0ks the biggest loser on NG as an author, even though you could actually get a decent score with this animation! If you called it "Chocolate Rain" and only added yourself as an author i would give you 7, but since you didn't i'll only give you 4!